You will be able to have a unique perspective, in which you will enjoy incomparable views and landscapes of La Fortuna and its surroundings.
We offer you:
- Arenal Canopy Tour: The tour lasts approximately 2 hours, and includes cables with different heights and lengths, all around spectacular landscapes, always accompanied by certified guides who do their job with all the professionalism to guarantee your safety and that you enjoy it to the fullest. .
- This route consists of 11 cables, 13 platforms and a suspension bridge. The route is divided into two sections. Nine of these platforms are located in the trees, where visitors can have a greater contact with nature, while releasing adrenaline in a healthy and safe way.
The route is divided into 2 sections:
- The first consists of 6 cables and 7 platforms, with lengths of up to 210 meters long and an average height of 25 meters.
- And the second consists of 5 cables and 6 platforms, with lengths ranging from 100 meters to 430 meters.
Tour times: 08:00, 10:00, 13:00 and 15:00.
Includes: Bilingual guide, transportation by bus with air conditioning. Transportation is included in the rate only from zone 1 (From the Cabañitas Hotel, to the Tabacón Resort Hotel, main road outside Jauri) otherwise, it has an additional cost, which varies depending on the starting point. In addition, you will have included the security team, insurance, courtesy drink at the end of the tour and photographer (additional payment).
NOTE: The indicated place and time will be used as a reference and both are subject to change after confirmation.
Once the payment is completed on the platform for the purchase of the tour, a representative of Descubramos Juntos Costa Rica will contact you to manage the reservation or you can contact directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8362-0220 to process your reservation.
- It is necessary to reserve.
- Reservation subject to availability.
- Rates per person.
- Cancellations and refunds are subject to Ecoglide Arenal Park policies.
- Rate does not include taxes
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- A minimum of two people is required to operate.
- Children pay the same rate as the adult.
- Minimum age allowed, 2 years.
- The cost of the private tour is different, if required, check rates at email@example.com or 8362-0220
- The entry of food, drinks or animals is not allowed.
- For all reservations, the following information will be requested: full name, number of people, date, time of the tour, information of the person requesting the reservation, place where you want to be picked up.
- Children can do the tours, as long as the harnesses fit properly, in addition, they can do the tours only with the guides, but they must present authorization from their parents.
- In case you need to cancel the tour, you must request it more than 48 hours before the entrance, otherwise, there will be no refund.
- If you do not show up to do the tour, the money is not refundable.
What to bring: Light and comfortable clothing (long pants), walking shoes and closed or lace-up shoes, insect repellent and waterproof clothing (rainy season). Cell phones, cameras or lenses can be taken on the tour, but at your own risk.
Temporarily out of stock
Located in Fortuna de San Carlos, Alajuela.