You will not miss the opportunity to get away to a different place and surrounded by nature and with a cold weather.
We offer you:
Tree Cabin: In this rustic cabin you can experience direct contact with nature, while you rest. It has a maximum capacity of two people and offers you all the convenience, comfort and tranquility that you are looking for so much. Includes typical breakfast, hot water, bathroom and bath towels.
Cabañas La Colina: They have a room with a double bed and a single cabin. Maximum capacity 4 people. Rates vary depending on the number of people (2,3 or 4). Includes typical breakfast, hot water, bath towels and kitchen with basic equipment where you can prepare coffee or your favorite hot drink and has crockery.
In addition, we have a bar and food service for our guests.
The schedule to request reservations is from Monday to Friday: 08:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 pm.
Once the payment is completed on the platform, a representative of Descubramos Juntos Costa Rica will contact you to manage the reservation or you can contact directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8362-0220 to process your reservation.
- It is necessary to reserve.
- Reservation subject to availability.
- Rates per night.
- It is reserved with 50% and there is no refund of money under any circumstances.
- You can change the date with a minimum of 48 hours in advance, otherwise it will not be possible.
- Rate does not include taxes
- Rates subject to change without prior notice, subject to season.
- Children under 4 years old do not pay
- Children from 4 to 8 years old pay ₡10,000 per night
- Children over 8 years old pay the same rate as the adult.
- Check-in: 1:00 p.m. - Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
- For all reservations, the following information will be requested: full name, number of people, date of stay and information of the person requesting the reservation.
- In the area there is no electricity, we operate with gas and solar energy.
- The last kilometer before reaching our property is gravel road.
- In case you want to go hiking, wear shoes suitable for walking in mud.
- Personal articles
- insect repellent
- Cape or waterproof clothing in case of rain.
- Horse trips
- Inflatable boat on the lake
- Mountain trails
- Steps of 1 day.
- In addition, you can explore Vara Blanco and surroundings
Located in Heredia.