Nicoya Silvestre is part of the Peninsular biological Corridor, which facilitates the movement and protection of wild animals such as: Howler Monkeys, White-tailed Deer, Coyotes, Agoutis, Ocelots, Foxes, Coatis, Armadillos, Porcupines, Trogons, Magpies, Toledos, Chachalacas, and many others. Thanks to this, people who visit this beautiful place can be offered an immersion experience in nature; the possibility of sighting birds and other wild animals, while recording the trails of the Nature Reserve. In addition, it is possible to walk through the limiting farm called "Gardens of the Gulf", where you will be able to appreciate Dragon Fruit and Guindas crops, as well as beautiful gardens that contain a great variety of plants.
We offer you:
Cabins: Designed with the philosophy of minimizing the impact on the environment, with cross ventilation so as not to require air conditioning. Likewise, most of the materials with which they were built are of local origin, including teak wood grown on the farm and dry trees from the forest. Another unique aspect of our project is that we seek to create beautiful works with local identity, which is reflected in the main iron doors that are inspired by the flowers of the Dragon Fruit plant and the abundant Trogons that are part of the experience of visiting Nicoya Silvestre.
Located 10 minutes from the Playa Naranjo Ferry and nearby beaches, and from Nicoya Silvestre you can take artisanal fishing tours in the Gulf of Nicoya, visit San Lucas Island, among others.
The schedule to request reservations is from Monday to Friday: 08:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm.
Once the payment is completed on the platform, a representative of Descubramos Juntos Costa Rica will contact you to manage the reservation or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly or 8362-0220 to process your reservation.
- It is necessary to reserve.
- Reservation subject to availability.
- Rate includes taxes.
- Rates subject to availability.
- In case of cancellation, it is refunded if you report it no later than 5 days before the date of entry.
- Check-in time: 3:00 pm and check-out time: 12:00 noon, but permission to enter early can be requested, subject to availability.
- Maximum occupancy per cabin: 4 people
- Rates valid for the whole year.
- For Easter and the week of December 24, a minimum of 2 nights must be reserved.
- Personal article
- Shoes and comfortable clothes
- Artisanal fishing tour in the Gulf of Nicoya.
- Tour to San Lucas Island
Access: All types of vehicle.
Located in the Nicoya Peninsula, Puntarenas, Costa Rica.